* Interfaith scripture study at http://www.scripturalreasoning.org. Scriptural Reasoning is a practice of inter-faith reading. Small groups of Jews, Christians and Muslims, and sometimes people of other faiths, gather to read short passages from their scriptures.
* November 21, 2009 blog about about CMD by Herald Leader columnist Tom Eblen.
* August 21, 2011, article about CMD by Herald Leader columnist Merlene Davis
* October 20, 2011 article about CMD from the website "Islamaphobia Today."
* The Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University, Washington, USA.
* Beliefnet, for people who are exploring their own faith or are curious about others
* The Institute of Interfaith Dialog (IID) "is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to unite the global communities through interfaith dialogue by sharing the differences and similarities in cultures and religions in an effort to achieve world peace in the foreseeable future."
* "With God on Our Side: from Rivalry to Reconciliation", podcast from Interfaith Voices with Maureen Fiedler. If your religion teaches that there's only one true path to God, how can other faiths also be right? This episode presents a documentary special about struggling for common ground.
University of Kentucky's Muslim Student Association on Twitter
Religion and Ethics Weekly, from PBS, with weekly headlines.
Interesting link to "Islamophobia: Understanding Anti-Muslim Sentiment in the West", from Gallup.com.
The first in a series of webinars is found here, a 1 hour 11 minute recording. Addressing Myths and Misperceptions about Muslims in your congregations and communities.